Regions Bank has its own website now at Regions.com. You can now register online, if you have a bank account opened. In this way, it is more convenient to do banking with them and get updates immediately. You can now start signing up online by following the steps below:
But if you have an account already, log in to Regions website now.
Once you start the sign up task you should have the following things:
- You must have a computer through an internet access.
- You need to have a bank account already in Regions Bank.
- You would need also your own Social Security Number.
- Your own legal current email address to register. If you happen to don’t have one, register to the webmail services.
The Sign Up Method
- Visit the website primary of Regions Bank at www.regions.com.
- Start looking for that link “Enroll for Online Banking’ and click on The link can be found around the higher right area of the website. Just near to the label “Online Banking Login”.
- Go through to start with the introduction material on the bank regarding the subscription process and once you are done press “Continue”.
- In that case, select the kind of account you have to Furthermore pick out what kind, either personal or business account. You also need to settle on in what your account ought to be approved. You can easily select using Customer Number or your ATM Check Card.
- Input your Social Security Number and your username and passwords. When you are finished, simply click the key “Continue”.
- Make your own personal account ID and password which enables you to go forward with the registration.
- You will be able to use your account after you have completed with the making of user account information.
For those who have a checking account, you can register at Regions.com checks sign up page.