Are you also receiving emails in your Gmail account that are really annoying? You may receive spam messages everyday that eventually you want to get rid at this moment. The process is very simple. All you need is to pick one of the two ways to block someone’s email address. You can ask Gmail help or just pick one and follow the instructions. Make sure you login first at mail.google.com.
Filtering the Sender through Open Messages
- You are required to click the arrow down on the left side with the open message. You will notice a drop-down menu and select the “Filter messages like this.”
- Ensure that you confirm that the requirements contain the right information. Over the space, be certain that it has the sender’s email address.
- Later, just decide on the “Create filter with this search” link at the bottom webpage of this window on the right part.
- Click on the “Delete it” in the next window. Then finally, you will not get any emails with this sender.
Filtering the Senders in Your Inbox
- Access your account in Gmail. It’s essential to select which senders you’ll no longer care to get any emails or messages in the inbox.
- On the right side area of the page using the search bar next to the top page, just select the triangle structure.
- A window will pop up after hitting. Just choose the “All mail” over the Search drop-down menu at the top left portion of the window.
- Key the email address of your email sender in the search field. The site will give you the result once you enter what you deserve to filter.
- Just press the “Create filter with this search” link at the end area at the right corner of the search window. You will see a new window that pop-up where one can choose what activity you prefer to do.
- In conclusion, you may pick “Delete it” applying the check box near to it.
Visit mail.google.com to create your own account if you don’t have one now.