If you are having hard time managing multiples of emails a day for different purposes, here is the answer to your problems. You can setup your Gmail accounts into one. The feature POP3 Mail Fetcher allows you to setup one main account where the sending and receiving of emails occur from the different email addresses you have. If you have questions, you can ask Gmail help. Just follow the steps below:
1. Sign in first into your primary Gmail account the place you would like to handle your various other accounts at mail.google.com.
2. After that, select the “Setting” link that you can identify near the top left section of the page. Click at the same time the “Mail Setting” link.
3. Afterward, select the “Accounts and Import” button. Also hit the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
4. Key in the email address you need as the alternative and afterwards choose the option “Next Step”.
5. And afterwards enter also the password of your own secondary email address contact info and then click the “Add Account” link.
6. Pick the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
7. You also need to place a indicate name on your secondary email address after which go forward to the next phase by clicking all over again “Next Step”.
8. You must press the “Send Verification” and do not forget to check out your secondary email account. You should click the link consisting of the confirmation email if you want to ensure that you may have included your account together with the prime Gmail account. All the emails delivered to your secondary email account will be delivered to the key account. As soon as you reply, the secondary email ID will likely be shown in the “From” area.
Visit mail.google.com now for more information.