In Texas, you can get any information regarding any prisoners convicted in that place. It is open to public. So if you are looking for someone you knew inside the jail, you can use the TDCJ website as the easiest way to obtain prisoner’s information. Make sure you just know how to use the website and use the TDCJ Inmate Search. How to use? Just follow the steps below:
- Be certain there is the whole name along with the seven TDCJ number of the prisoner that you are seeking. In case you don’t know about TDCJ, you should use the state identification number or SID. You can eventually find out not just the criminal history, release date or you can search TDCJ inmate mugshots.
- You can research the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s web page of the perpetrator. All the present and former prisoners and parolees would be available on the online system.
- If you don’t know how to use the website, you can email at email@example.com together with the TDCJ number and also the question of the release date of the perpetrator. Be sure you compose the name of the offender on the subject line of the mail. If you’re not sure regarding the TDCJ number, you should use the date of birth, country of conviction or the
- Calling the Texas Department of Criminal Justice is a different way to acquire the release date of the perpetrator. That is if you would like have a fast answer than waiting around for their email. You need to recognize the exact date of birth, SID, and TDCJ number of the prisoner that you are inquiring.
- But if you’re not convinced for the TDCJ number, you could eventually check out the office as well as for more questions to be responded on your part.
- Besides from the release date, you can also find data for instance the criminal offense committed and the criminal history of the offender.
The website has a free TDCJ Inmate Search that you can use. It might be the best place to start.