You can actually use Vanilla Visa Gift Card as an alternative form to pay a product or service you wish to have. The card can also be shop online such as Amazon. You can read more about the gift card here at Vanillavisa.com and what you can do more about the card. It can be fun to shop where you have a lots of choices about the product you want. Here are the steps on how Vanilla Visa Gift Card can be used to pay on Amazon.
1. Surf to Amazon.com and sign in your webpage. If you don’t acquire one, you could make your own portfolio for starters. When you are sign in, check the top part right-part within the page. Check out and click for the “Your Account” link. You can visit www.Vanillavisa.com before you register the card to see the balance before shopping.
2. Browse on your path in the bottom area of the site of “Your Account”. At the second box, head to the “Payment” section. You can see there your entire check options you will have in your account.
3. Just hit the “Add a Credit Card” below the “Payment Options” you come across on the menu.
4. On the drop-down menu, only pick out “Visa” as your “Credit Card Type”. Key in the number of the gift card that you can notice in front, the cardholder plus the date it may expired.
5. You also need to simply find the billing address in the information created under within your card. This will be utilized as the shipping address for you.
6. Simply hit the “Continue” button at the last area of the page to distribute your Vanilla Visa gift card information. It’s easy to start shopping on the web and pay back using the card you possess entered.
Just follow the six steps above and you can successfully shop at Amazon anytime and anywhere you are. You need first vanillavisa.com activation before you can use the card.